Call for Submissions 2015 – Your Questions Answered

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2015 Call for Submissions 2015 – Your Questions Answered

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Siobhán
    Participant
    @siobhan-hunt

Hi All – I’m the administration manager for EuroSTAR Conferences and receive all the submissions for the conference. The deadline this year is the 6th February. If you have any questions on how to submit or best practices comment below.

Q: Can you get an extension to the deadline?
    A: NO 🙂

Q: Do you have to submit through the website?
    A: Yes – the system is designed for ease of access to the review team so submitting through the website is more practical.

Q: What if I want to change my submission?
    A: I would advise you to resubmit the application on a new form. You can notify us by email that you have a duplicate / updated submission and we will delete the one that is obsolete.

Q: Can we have two speakers on our submission?
    A: Yes – but please note only one conference place per submission is permitted.

Sakis
    Participant
    @sakis

Good morning,

Do you foresee any expense coverage for possible speakers that will travel from abroad?

Thank you in advance,

Yours,
    Sakis

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

@sakis I’m afraid EuroSTAR does not provide any bursary for speakers travel expenses.

Siobhán
    Participant
    @siobhan-hunt

Another question on the submissions received recently:
    Q: Do we have to prepare some intro video for submission?

A: No – you don’t need a video for your submission. If you are selected we may ask you to do a small intro on your talk for the website.

Right now – you need to submit through the form on the website – the following link will give you some information on what our Programme Chair is looking for and the link at the end of the page will bring you through to the form: https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/speakers/call-for-papers/

Siobhán
    Participant
    @siobhan-hunt

Q: I sent in a submission for EuroSTAR 2015 but I haven’t seen a confirmation or receipt from the website.

A: You should get an automatic response to your email that the submission has been submitted. If this does not arrive in your inbox please check your junk mail. If you still can’t see it and are unsure you can email me with your title to confirm.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2015’ is closed to new topics and replies.