EuroSTAR – Day 1 (Monday)

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2014 EuroSTAR – Day 1 (Monday)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

Welcome to EuroSTAR 2014. Each day of the Conference we will have a specific thread relating to events of that day. This thread will be the home for all discussions relating to Monday’s events.

So feel free to post about which sessions you are attending today, what you thought about the sessions, things you have seen today, mention friends you have met again and even new friends you might have made today.

Or just post about the best Guinness you have had so far 😀

Martin
    Participant
    @martinp

Attended Lee’s tutorial on test design techniques today. Lee made the tutorial both interesting and entertaining at the same time, sharing many tips, stories and personal experiences. Not to forget a class exercise of 20 questions to demonstrate the merits of exploratory testing. I knew it would be SPINACH all along

Neil
    Participant
    @neil

I attended Fiona Charles’ tutorial on Monday, about test leadership and inspiring fellow testers. You can read my thoughts on this page: https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/eurostar-2014-monday-highlight-fiona-charles/

The Guinness has been good so far, although I accidentally gatecrashed the speakers-only drinks party! So, I guess I owe the EuroSTAR folks a pint 🙂

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

Attended Lee’s tutorial on test design techniques today. Lee made the tutorial both interesting and entertaining at the same time, sharing many tips, stories and personal experiences. Not to forget a class exercise of 20 questions to demonstrate the merits of exploratory testing. I knew it would be SPINACH all along

And we had some paper airplane experiments going on yesterday as part of one of the tutorials. It came all the way from the second floor and just missed me in the foyer!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2014’ is closed to new topics and replies.