EUROSTAR DAY 4 (THURSDAY)

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2014 EUROSTAR DAY 4 (THURSDAY)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant
    @punkmik

My last day in Dublin will be Thursday as I fly back after the conference! Boo!

This means I am missing the guinness social but are you going?
    If so tell me the secret to a good Guinness here!

I am particularly looking forward to:
    Testing Traps to Avoid in Agile Teams – Janet Gregory
    and the workshop
    Programming for Testers – It is Easy! – Graham Thomas

Furthermore I need to do 4 more puzzles at the test lab to get a test lab rat t-shirt! Are you going to join me?

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

My last day in Dublin will be Thursday as I fly back after the conference! Boo!

This means I am missing the guinness social but are you going?
    If so tell me the secret to a good Guinness here!

I am particularly looking forward to:
    Testing Traps to Avoid in Agile Teams – Janet Gregory
    and the workshop
    Programming for Testers – It is Easy! – Graham Thomas

Furthermore I need to do 4 more puzzles at the test lab to get a test lab rat t-shirt! Are you going to join me?

So that’s how you get one of those t-shirts?

Kim
    Participant
    @punkmik

I put more real faces to twitter handles today! 😀
    It is nice to actually hear people’s voices!

Got some more key points from Janet’s talk today and also a surprisingly great talk on diversity and personality profiling from julie!

Looking forward to the last keynote now!

Also how could I forget the first keynote was brilliant this morning! such a surprise! and I think it woke everyone up from the gala dinner hangovers! hehe!

Martin
    Participant
    @martinp

The crisps were very tasty for the journey home thanks Ronan! I also missed out on the Guinness tour due to flying back to Bristol. Kim was travelling back to Gatwick and our planes were next to each other on the runway. Coincidently we were both in seat 15c on our respective planes. Did you see me waving to you out the window Kim? Hope you all had good journeys home. Am buzzing after an amazing week. Thanks all.

Kim
    Participant
    @punkmik

Haha! Yeah that was so funny! Same seat different plane! I guess you got home ok? My journey was a bit longer as the roads were closed home due to work being done on them.

The last thing of Thursday was the programming for testers course. We got to make a robotic arm move and I finally understood integers and strings and how not to mix them.

Martin
    Participant
    @martinp

Hi Kim!

Yes my trip home was fairly straightforward. I think Friday in hindsight, I should have taken a day off as I was so short of energy. Anyway I am still buzzing with the enthusiasm of last week and am now working on bringing some of of those ideas back into my working environment.

BTW Kim you mentioned at the airport that you had a good guide for using Twitter that you could pass onto me? Please could you post. You can directly contact me on my mail address [email protected]

Looking forward to keeping the discussions going …

Martin

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

I’m still in recovery mode too. It was a great week I thought. and @martin I’m glad you liked the crisps!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2014’ is closed to new topics and replies.