Walk-‘n-Talk

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2014 Walk-‘n-Talk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nathalie
    Participant
    @funtestic

Hi Everybody,

I’d like to walk and I like to talk, discuss but also discover something of the city I’m in, especially a cool place like Dublin. I’m thinking about organizing a walk through Dublin (about 5 km I think, maybe a bit more), where we can discuss about testing, the conference, but also learn about the city (maybe hire a guide?). Are people interested? if not… I’m probably going for a walk anyway and take a tourist-information-brochure with me for the facts, so you’re happy to join anywayzzzz…
    Mind you: it’s not the 5K-run which is announced on the newsletter… it’s a ‘5K-walk’

Kind regards,
    Nathalie

Emma
    Participant
    @emmaconnor

Hi Nathalie,

That’s a lovely idea! There is a list of guided tours here: http://www.visitdublin.com/See_and_Do/tours_attractions/Guided_Walking_Tours if you are interested in a guided tour. I’m sure there will be a few people interested in joining you!

What day are you thinking of doing the 5k walk? 🙂

Kind Regards,
    Emma

Nathalie
    Participant
    @funtestic

I guess that’s the main question, the program is so fully packed that it has to be or very early in the morning, after the closure of the day, during lunchtime or during a track, which I can do for myself, but might feel as competition for tracks when it’s a formally organised thing…. I think I’m going on Wednesday afternoon (during the tracks W17-W20 and the afternoon expo)…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2014’ is closed to new topics and replies.