EuroSTAR 2015 – How was it for you?

Home Forums EuroSTAR Attendee Network EuroSTAR 2015 EuroSTAR 2015 – How was it for you?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

So EuroSTAR is over for another year. What now? Well it’s time for reflection. We will have a round-up of all the EuroSTAR blogs from next week.

It was great to meet a number of TEST Huddler’s at the Conference. It’s always great to meet people face to face.

So if you did attend EuroSTAR this year, how was the experience? Did you enjoy it ? Do you have any thoughts on how it could be improved for 2016? What did you think about the TEST Lab and the Community Huddle?

If you have any thoughts, share them here.

Sujay
    Participant
    @sujay1978

It was first time for me at EuroSTAR, first time speaking as well at EuroSTAR. The experience was amazing, I have attended/spoken at other conferences but EuroSTAR was the best so far. More than the talks, meeting the thought leaders from across the globe & sharing experiences etc made it great. The social events were excellent for networking & the EuroSTAR team rocks, I said this personally as well and now in written:)-

Ronan Healy
    Keymaster
    @ronan

Great to hear @sujay1978. Sounds like you had a great time. I thought the social events were very enjoyable this year and it was a great venue too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘EuroSTAR 2015’ is closed to new topics and replies.